By Kristin Read and Heather Husson, National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools
This webinar was given on February 27, 2018. If you missed it, click here for the webex recording. (There’s a bit of space at the beginning of the recording – the actual presentation begins at 2 minutes 30 seconds if you want to fast forward to that time).
Click here for the presentation slides.
Kristin and Heather mentioned their article and some useful tools: here are some quick links to take you to them:
An optimal search filter for retrieving systematic reviews and meta-analyses https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-12-51
in BMC Medical Research Methodology, 2012 12:51.
by Edwin Lee, Maureen Dobbins, Kara DeCorby, Lyndsey McRae, Daiva Tirilis and Heather Husson
Practice Tools: https://healthevidence.org/practice-tools.aspx
- Evidence-Informed Decision Making (EIDM) Checklist
- Developing an Efficient Search Strategy Using PICO
- Levels & Sources of Public Health Evidence
- Resources to Guide & Track Your Search
- Keeping Track of Search Results: A Flowchart
- Briefing Note: Decisions, Rationale and Key Findings Summary
- Improving Future Decisions: Optimizing the Decision Process from Lessons Learned